Ashish Kapoor hurt on the sets of Dekha Ekk Khwaab!


Ashish Kapoor hurt on the sets of Dekha Ekk Khwaab!
Ashish Kapoor hurt on the sets of Dekha Ekk Khwaab!

on Monday at 05:15pm
The handsome hunk of television Ashish Kapoor(Udayveer of Sony’s Dekha Ekk Khwaab) is nowadays having lot of trouble due to his injury which he faced on the sets of the show.

Yes! It’s a very sad piece of news for his fans, as the actor while shooting a particular sequence in the show he got hurt. When sources contacted Ashish to know about his whereabouts, he said, “Yesterday evening (4 May 2012) I was shooting for a fight sequence atNaigaonMumbai, wherein I had to battle with a sword, Priyal Gor (Rajkumari Manyata) was also present in the scene.

Suddenly the sword hit on top of my eye making a cut. I was immediately given some first aid but as we were shooting in the outskirts, I could not see a doctor. But later I rushed back home and today I will visit a med all alone”.

He further adds, “Thankfully, my eyes are safe but only swollen. It will get better.” Talking about the future tracks, in the coming episodes Udayveer will be arrested for being accused of killing Aakash .

Well let’s hope the actor gets well soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment